Who we are?Spectrum Technical, established in 1994, is Richards Bay based company providing metallurgical process solutions to the metals and minerals industries. The Piping Solutions Division focuses on the supply, installation and maintenance of engineered plastic piping for industrial and agricultural applications.
What we do?Our services have expanded recently to include the following piping solutions:
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE), PVC and Polypropylene (PP) pipes - from 20mm to 1000mm
- Specialised pipes & bends:
- Steel pipes with polyurethane lining
- Steel pipes with ceramic lining
- Fibreglass pipes with polyurethane lining
- Segmented bends, Seamless bends, fabricated bends
- Stubs & flanges, T-pieces, reducers, laterals, manifolds
- Electro-fusion fittings, Compression fittings
- Wide range of flexible hoses, valves, fittings & water meters
- VJ couplers & flange adaptors
- Wear liners – UHMW-PE & Polyurethane
- Fabrication of specialised bends, fittings and modifications at our workshop.
- On-site installation of all piping systems (piping, fittings, inline equipment & steel supports)
- Hydraulic butt-welding of pipe and fittings
- Extrusion welding of more complex structures
- Fusion welding
- 24 Hour breakdown service
- Our workshop & on-site installation crew has a combined HDPE pipe experience of >30 yrs.
Based in Richards Bay, we service the Kwazulu-Natal province.
Where we operate?
Why choose us?
- Spectrum Technical is ISO 9001 certified, and adheres to the strictest industry safety & health standards. All welding and fabricated fittings supplied are manufactured to the highest standard by qualified plastic welders certified by the Plastics Federation of South Africa.
- We have a B-BBEE Level 2 rating.
- Spectrum Technical has extensive process knowledge and have a wide range of process products that can add value to your business. We sit down with the end-user to discuss the best solution for their problems.