Who we are?
Spectrum Technical, established in 1994, is Richard’s Bay based company providing metallurgical process solutions to the metal and mineral industries.
What we do?
The Mobile Screening Division focuses on screening of minerals to client specifications on their premises. Due to customer need, we have also added crushing of material feed. Commodities include, but are not limited to ferrochrome, chrome ore, cryolite, coal, anthracite, titanium slag & railway ballast. Spectrum Technical staff has more than 40 years combined experience in mineral processing industry. We have a fully self contained opera-!on, and offer a turnkey mobile screening operation.
How we do it?
Spectrum maintains & operates mobile screening units. Front end loaders can either be provided if the client requests. The plant is manned by 2 x operators at all times. Each plant has a screening capacity of 30–200 tons per hour depending on commodity, size and moisture content. The operation can run on a 24/7 basis if required.
Where we operate?
We are based in Richards Bay, but can set up operations anywhere in South Africa, Swaziland and Mozambique on short notice.
What are the benefits?
- Removal of contaminated material.
- Removal of oversize material.
- Improved product quality.
- Avoidance of penalties and comebacks.
- Improved confidence of client acceptance.
- Sizing of final product to specification.
- The mobile screening plant allows for easy & quick site establishment.
- Operation setup in close proximity to stockpile area.
- Quick response.
Why choose us?
- Spectrum Technical is ISO 9001 certified, and adheres to the strictest industry safety and health standards.
- We have a B-BBEE Level 2 rating.
- Spectrum Technical ‘s vision is to be the most reliable screening service provider in the Zululand area, catering to the clients specific needs. We strive to enter into long term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.